This permissions policy was last revised on October 10, 2014.
Unless otherwise indicated on this site I own all content posted to the site. The copyright is in my name. That being said I want to allow others to use my content when and where necessary. I have tried to strike a balance in this permissions policy in protecting my intellectual property rights and getting my content distributed to others. Please know that I do have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to stealing my content.
Without my permission you may…
- Link to this site or directly to any post or page.
- Repost to your site including critical analysis any portion of a blog post. Providing you link back to the original post on this blog, and you not quote more than 200 words.
- Reprint any blog post in a non-commercial publication such as a church newsletter, course syllabus, company newsletter, etc., and you include the following copyright notice: Copyright 2014 Reagan Lynch. All Rights Reserved. Posted at www.reaganlynch.com.
I do not allow…
- Re posting my content in its entirety on other websites. Google penalizes websites for what they call duplicate content. I use software to monitor for the sharing of my content in violation of this policy. If I catch you re posting entire posts from this site to your own or another site you will be served with a DMCA takedown.
- Posting my content as if it was yours. This is out and out plagiarism and I will hit you with a DMCA takedown notice and pursue all legal action against you for this.
You need my permission to…
- Use any of the content on this site in a commercial publication.
- Alter or build upon any posting on this website.
- Translate any posting to a foreign language.
If you have any questions about this policy or would like to seek permission or clarification please contact me.